Top 10 Digital Advertising Platforms To Go for Boosting Brand Awareness in 2021
With the advent and increasing popularity of digital advertising platforms, businesses are currently going through a hard time while choosing among many platforms. Which one will be more effective, more affordable, more beneficial, finding this out is not so easy. And that is why you need to hear from the experts.
What are Advertising Platforms?
Digital advertising platforms are the ones where the brand can make its presence felt and target the right audience and increase more and more brand awareness which will guarantee increased ROI. The new advertising platforms include Google and Yahoo as well as Microsoft and all social media channels. In fact, ecommerce and online music apps are now included in such effective and powerful advertising platforms. So, if you are willing to run ads, then you need to choose the right platform for your business.
What to Know When You are Choosing the Advertising Platform?
You need to consider various factors when you are choosing the platform to run your digital ad campaign. Choosing the right advertising platform for your campaign can be easy with the following steps.
- Analyze your business first. Know what you are offering and which platform will be best for showcasing that. Find out about your target audience.
- Analyze your target audience. Find out who engages with your competitors and who your target customers are. Look for a specific demographic.
- Now, define the objective of your ad and then stage the sale funnel. What do you want to achieve with your ad and how it will benefit your brand, find the answers to these questions.
Now, once you are done with these two parts, let’s dive into the main discussions about which digital advertising platforms are right for you.
Top 10 Digital Advertising Platforms to look out for in 2021
Now, you need to know about the top platforms where you can run your ad campaigns where you can get the right audience for your products and services.
1. Google Ads
Google AdWords is probably the most popular and versatile platform for creating and managing your pay-per-click campaign. Display ads, text ads, ads as per your location, there are many options you have.
- Immediate and increased reach
- Most likely 40% more clicks as that is how many people click on the first four results of SERP
- Faster creation of the campaign
- Pay only when the ad is clicked on
- Tracking of all activities and easy management
- Excessive competition as most of the businesses are running ads on Google
- PPC is increasing
- You must have a website to run the ad
- Not very helpful for unique and new products
If you are targeting lead generation with a medium budget, then this is the best platform for you.
2. Facebook Ads
Facebook is the most popular social media platform with a whopping number of 2.7 billion users per month. Targeting customers, running ads, and generating sales are quite easy here.
- Easy targeting of the right customer
- Faster boost to your sales and revenue
- Extremely cost-effective
- You can target and pay for 100% qualified customers with interest in your product or service
- Multiple forms of advertising
- Easily manageable budget
- Ads are visible on Facebook. Only if the website is partnered with Google, then it can be visible
- The conversion rate can be lower
- Constant display of ad leading to ad fatigue
- Found boring and spam by many users
If you are a small business owner and don’t have a website or you are looking for a flash sale, then running an advertisement on Facebook is truly beneficial.
AdRoll is an AI-powered platform that offers easier and accurate predictions. This is a highly compatible platform with all the major ecommerce websites including WooCommerce, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
- You can personalize ads as per your audience’s behavior
- Easy budget setting and flexible marketing
- Powerful analytics to measure the results
- Unlimited ad templates that will help you design your ads easily.
- Not a very user-friendly interface for beginners with no knowledge of ads
- The platform might postpone ad output notification
- Not a fast response from the support team
- Pricing can be a challenge. There is no fixed price. It depends on the number of email interactions.
If you own an online store and want to maximize your online visibility, you need to use this platform.
This is the biggest ecommerce website in the world with monthly 2.2 billion visitors. They are the best platform to understand how shoppers look for brands, products, or research. If you are already a registered seller or vendor, don’t miss any time in running the ads on this platform.
- Hundreds of options for advertising and selling on Amazon
- The best and new way to reach the potential buyers online
- Creative ad formats and positions
- Faster optimization to reach the customer at the right time
- Real-time optimization and measuring results
- Easy tracking and editing the campaign
- For setting up the ad campaigns, you need to spend more time on Amazon than on other platforms
- Reporting campaigns are less effective than other platforms
If your business is focused on products and you want to get more sales, then register with Amazon as a seller and start running the ads.
5. Twitter Ads
Twitter is the most popular micro-blogging platform that has been used by millions of users all around the world. This platform allows you to tweet in 280 characters along with images, videos, and lives. Apart from that, this platform has recently introduced Fleets and Speaks that are making quite a lot of buzz.
- This lets the customers engage and purchase from you
- Effective brand promotion
- The affordable way to reach target traffic
- Faster spread of information
- Updating and managing will require time, effort, and professional handling
- It is necessary to maintain unique ways to update more information
- There are risks of anti-fan’s negative impressions and spread of malicious information
If you are planning for your brand recognition, this is the ideal platform for you.
Quora is a popular platform for questions and answers. This is also a great placed for promoting content. Often overlooked, this is an effective channel for PPC for any marketer.
- Perfect place to drive more traffic to your website and landing page
- Low CPC and bidding costs
- This is a great way for linking your content and getting assured traffic.
- This channel, just like any other ad channel, get more bounce rate
- The quality of leads is not very high on this platform.
When your customers are asking questions about the products or services you offer, this is the platform where they can find the right answer along with your links.
While LinkedIn is a B2B platform primarily, the ads on this platform get mixed results. This platform has a record of $2 billion in ad sales in the past few years.
- Much more responsive audience than other platforms as the audience here is entirely B2B and they are the niche market
- Audience targeting is more precise and efficient than any other platform. You can get a specific market, position, or business.
- You can get high-value B2B prospective buyers.
- The CPC is higher than other platforms like Google, Facebook, or Twitter
- There are several data roadblocks while it reduces the reach
- The interface is not as easy as other platforms.
If you are targeting a niche audience and trying to get a response from the B2B market, this is the best platform for you to run ads.
Started as a small platform, Pinterest has a red of 7 million users today. This is not only a catalog for ideas to pin but also the best platform for businesses for showcasing their products. Even the record of selling on Pinterest is higher than the well-established ecommerce businesses.
- Best place for showcasing stroking images of products
- The easy highlight of different aspects of business with boards
- Better experience for the audience with different types of pins
- The unlimited access can help you explore even more than just the related products with your board.
- The audience of this platform is limited. The age group is less than 45 and users are mostly women
- No access without an account makes it a closed system
- To appear at the top, you need to have high-quality pictures
If your business fits the popular category of the platform, then you can take advantage of this platform completely.
Relatively easy to use, Snapchat comes with the best options for sharing and promoting business with amazing images and videos. It immediately reaches the inbox of the users. But when you are using this platform, you need to make sure that your customers are responding fast as the images disappear.
- The best platform to connect with the younger audience
- Having conversations with actual users is possible
- Perfect way of showcasing company culture
- Best platform for influencer marketing
- Poor analytics
- You need to be hyperactive as content doesn’t stay alive for long
- Reaching customers with messages is difficult
If you have a dedicated marketer and a lot of visual content, this platform can be helpful for you.
YouTube has around 1.3 billion users who watch nearly 5 billion videos every day. With banner and video advertisements, you can use YouTube for your brand promotion. As an average user spends 40 minutes per session on YouTube, this platform can offer you a great marketing opportunity.
- Huge scope of influencer marketing
- Targeting is easy as you will get many options for that
- Compared to other social media channels, you will have more time to reach
- Cost-effective option
- Tracking available for video parameters and advertising effectiveness
- As it depends upon users to categorize video, reaching the right target is not always easy.
- You cannot choose the video and how relevant it will be for the ad’s context
YouTube is a very effective platform for small business that is trying to get more attention from the target audience because of huge reach and affordable advertising.
So, now, as you know about these platforms and how they can benefit you, what are you waiting for? Find the right platform and start running your ads. And if you need assistance from our experts for setting u the ad campaign, then visit https://www.digitalconcepts.in/ or dial +91 98301 40672.